Summertime entertaining is easy with this delicious S’mores Dip! It’s made all in one bowl in the microwave.
- S’mores Eclair Cake
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake
- Crockpot Express S’mores Lava Cake (that one is made in a pressure cooker!)
- Grilled Banana S’mores
- Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza (featuring a yummy graham cracker pizza dough)
Easy S'mores Dip
- 5 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/2 bag) I prefer Ghiradelli
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- graham crackers, large marshmallows or strawberries for dipping
- In a bowl, microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Add condensed milk and stir to mix. Drop dollops of marshmallow creme on top of mixture and microwave in 30 second increments to soften and mix into chocolate.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers, strawberries and marshmallows for dipping.