This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Summertime entertaining is easy with this delicious S’mores Dip! It’s made all in one bowl in the microwave.
- S’mores Eclair Cake
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake
- Crockpot Express S’mores Lava Cake (that one is made in a pressure cooker!)
- Grilled Banana S’mores
- Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza (featuring a yummy graham cracker pizza dough)
Easy S'mores Dip
- 5 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/2 bag) I prefer Ghiradelli
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- graham crackers, large marshmallows or strawberries for dipping
- In a bowl, microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Add condensed milk and stir to mix. Drop dollops of marshmallow creme on top of mixture and microwave in 30 second increments to soften and mix into chocolate.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers, strawberries and marshmallows for dipping.