This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
- 4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni 1 pkg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz half of 16-oz loaf Velveeta
- 2 tbs ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray 4-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package, using minimum cook time. Place macaroni in slow cooker; immediately add butter and stir until melted.
- Add evaporated milk, half-and-half, Cheddar cheese, the cubed cheese, mustard, salt and pepper; stir to blend well.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- Just look at that creamy deliciousness! I make this recipe for family gatherings on occasion, and it’s always gobbled up. Even with a large crowd, the recipe is enough to serve at least 20 as a side dish. You can add some protein and make it an entire meal if you prefer. A nice spicy Polish sausage goes really well with it.
If you like this crockpot macaroni and cheese, you might like: