This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Skip the drive-thru line and make your own Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme at home! Layers of taco meat, cheese, fresh veggies, sauce and a crunchy shell make this a family favorite.
Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme
- 6 XL burrito tortillas/wraps Get the biggest ones you can find.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 pkg taco seasoning Use Taco Bell brand seasoning for the most copycat flavor
- 1 10 oz can nacho cheese or shredded Colby Jack cheese (Nacho cheese will make it taste more like the Taco Bell version, but real cheese works well, too.)
- 6 tostada shells
- 1/4 cup sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Brown the ground beef or turkey, drain and add seasoning as directed. Set aside.
- Lay out the tortilla. Spoon taco meat onto tortilla.
- Slather with a couple spoonfuls of nacho cheese or sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Place tostada shell over meat and cheese.
- Top tostada shell with a dollop of sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Beginning with the bottom, fold the edge of the tortilla up to the center. Continue in a clockwise motion around the tostada shell and toppings until the tortilla is completely folded.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and place seam side down. Press with spatula and cook about 3 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Turn and cook the other side for another 3 minutes.
- Add diced onion to the ground beef mixture for more depth of flavor
- Use Taco Bell brand mild or hot sauce when serving
- Amounts for toppings (sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes) are just an estimate. Adjust up or down as needed
- Nutritional info reflects the full 10 oz of nacho cheese, however, it's unlikely you'll use that much (if we use it, there's typically 1/3 of the can remaining.)
- If the large tortillas feel stiff or prone to tearing, heat them up just a bit before folding to help them remain supple.
For another great “copycat” recipe, try these Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster!
- Crockpot Express Apricot Chicken - May 15, 2023
- Sweet and Spicy Carrots - May 4, 2023
- Biscoff Cake Recipe - May 2, 2023
Healing Tomato says
I Love recreating Taco Bell Recipes. This one is so fun and you make it look really easy.
Nicole Burkholder says
Thank you! It is very easy and oh-so-tasty, even if it’s probably not all that good for you. 🙂
Debra @ Bowl Me Over says
What a fun yummy meal! 😀
Nettie Moore says
Oh yum! Now I want one!! Nettie
Looks delicious, Nicole!
Shauna - The Best Blog Recipes says
Love this… it looks so good! And I love the colors on the place mat and plate, lol! Pinned 😉
Shauna @ The Best Blog Recipes
Nicole Burkholder says
I loved the way the colors turned out, too! 🙂 My husband didn’t like the “from the top” photos but I kept them anyway because the place mat made me happy 🙂