Day 75: Crunchwrap Supreme
- 1 package XL burrito tortillas/wraps- Get the biggest ones you can find. Our Winco sells one brand that's big enough- Guerrero
- 1 lb . ground beef or turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 10 oz can nacho cheese or shredded Colby Jack cheese (Nacho cheese will make it taste more like the Taco Bell version, but real cheese is just as tasty and better for you) 🙂
- 1 package tostada shells
- Sour Cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes (we skip these)
- Brown the ground beef or turkey, drain and add seasoning as directed. Set aside.
- Lay out the tortilla. Spoon taco meat onto tortilla.
- Slather with a couple spoonfuls of nacho cheese or sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Place tostada shell over meat and cheese.
- Top tostada shell with a dollop of sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes or salsa.
- Beginning with the bottom, fold the edge of the tortilla up to the center. Continue in a clockwise motion around the tostada shell and toppings until the tortilla is completely folded.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and place seam side down. Press with spatula and cook about 3 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Turn and cook the other side for another 3 minutes.