This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
The combination of crunchy Oreos and creamy cheesecake makes Cookies and Cream Mini Cheesecakes the perfect anytime dessert-and it’s no bake!
Even though I’m desperate for fall to arrive, the practical side of me is still doing everything to avoid using my oven as much as possible. It’s just too hot still! So I stick with tasty (and easy) desserts like these no bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes.
I’ve also used my Crockpot Express recipes and slow cooker recipes all summer long. It’s just nice to have options that don’t require standing over a hot stove or heating up the whole kitchen with the oven.
No bake cheesecakes aren’t anything new. I grew up eating that boxed Jello cheesecake all the time. My mom would make one, cover it with cherry pie filling and serve it to guests all the time. I loved it!
These mini cheesecakes are perfect for when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to go overboard. They are perfect for parties, too! Just be sure to leave enough time for them to chill completely.
Start by mixing together the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. A hand mixer is great for this.
When you’re making a traditional cheesecake that’s baked in the oven (or something like my Crockpot Express Cheesecake) you DON’T want to use a mixer. Air bubbles are the enemy of a smooth and perfect finish. However, with no bake cheesecakes, there are no eggs to worry about over mixing.
Next, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture until blended and smooth.
Now comes the good part! Add crush Oreo cookies to the mixture and fold them all together. Leave some of the cookie chunks larger for a pleasant “crunch” in the middle of your cheesecakes.
Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Open the cookies and place one half in the bottom of each paper liner.
Fill each cup with cheesecake batter and chill for 4 hours.
When you’re ready to serve, separate the last 6 cookies and place on half on top of each mini cookies and cream cheesecake.
No Bake Cookies and Cream Mini Cheesecakes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream topping
- 22 chocolate sandwich cookies divided
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream topping.
- Place 10 chocolate sandwich cookies in a bag and crush them using a rolling pin. Add the crushed cookies to the cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Place cupcake liners in each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan. Separate 6 cookies and place one half in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Top each cookie with cheesecake mixture and place in the refrigerator to chill for four to six hours.
- When the cheesecake has set, separate the remaining 6 cookies and place one cookie in each cheesecake as decoration.
If you like Oreos and cheesecake, you’ll love these Oreo Cheesecake Cookies!