Chocolate Peanut Oatmeal Bars take the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter up a level in this no bake dessert recipe!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large saucepan. Mix in brown sugar and vanilla. Once combined, add the oats.
- Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes, until ingredients are well blended.
- In a 9×9 greased pan, press half of the oatmeal mixture into the bottom of the pan and place the remaining half to the side.
- In a small saucepan melt chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly over the oatmeal crust.
- Top chocolate with the remaining oatmeal mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until the chocolate peanut butter mixture has set.
- Slice into squares and serve with a glass of cold milk!
Don’t forget to pin this no bake recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars!
Originally published September 2012; Updated April 2020