I liked this Cool Veggie Pizza so much, I made it twice in the same week! Granted, I may have been influenced by the fact that I didn’t get any pictures of it the first time (how does that even happen anymore?) but it really was good enough to eat twice. I found this in an old church cookbook and it was so easy AND delicious I had to share it with you!
Cool Veggie Pizza
From Our Best Recipes, Calvary Baptist Church
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent roll dough (or even better, seamless dough sheet)
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped Philadelphia cream cheese with chives
- Fresh veggies of your choice, chopped. I used carrots, cucumbers, broccoli and cauliflower (not pictured- that was the first time) 🙂
- Remove dough from can and place on pizza round. Press seams together and “shape” dough into a rough circle. I used a glass dusted with flour to help roll out the creases and get it shaped correctly.
- Bake according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- Spread with cream cheese, close to the edges.
- Top with fresh veggies and refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice with pizza cutter. Yummy!