Looking for a fun treat to enjoy tomorrow for St. Patty’s Day? These Shamrock Shakes have only a few ingredients (all of which I had in my house already except the vanilla ice cream) and are a breeze to make. And if you are lucky enough to have a blender made in this century, I bet it will turn out even better than mine! 😉
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Twice Baked Potatoes - January 24, 2020
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: slow cooker or pressure cooker recipe - January 14, 2020
- Crockpot Express Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans - January 2, 2020