This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This easy, five minute Peppermint Fluff recipe is perfect for Christmas parties. It’s sweet, creamy and perfect with chocolate crackers or cookies!
In December, when the schedule starts filling up with Christmas parties, gift exchanges, work parties and class Christmas activities, I like to have several easy recipes ready. If I can keep a few staples in my pantry then it’s possible to avoid a special trip to the store and added stress on our schedule! This easy Peppermint Fluff is a five minute recipe with only a few ingredients, and it looks so pretty on the Christmas party table!
My younger two boys attend a “hybrid” charter school, which means they go to school Monday-Thursday and then on Fridays they have home study. This month, one of our home study assignments was to make a recipe together. I chose to make Peppermint Fluff because it was something easy that would be done quickly. They don’t really have the patience for Beef Wellington. 😉
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint
- 1 cup peppermint marshmallows
- Mix the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese (it's easiest with a mixer). Beat in the peppermint extract.
- Fold in the crushed peppermint and marshmallows. Sprinkle a little on top and serve with chocolate graham crackers!
Every year, my Winco carries crushed peppermint in the bulk section. It is a life saver during the busy holiday season! No buying candy canes, unwrapping a bunch of them and then making a mess in the kitchen while smashing them up. I buy a bag full and stash it for the month. 🙂 I also picked up some fun peppermint marshmallows for this recipe. They are not common, so if you see a bag, grab one! If you can’t find them, you can use regular mini marshmallows or skip them altogether.
For more easy Christmas recipes, check these out!
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes - March 21, 2023
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Berries and Cream - March 3, 2023
- Crockpot Express Glazed Carrots - February 24, 2023
Sounds yummy! Is marshmallow cream the same as fluff? What size jar did you use? Thanks!
Nicole Burkholder says
Yes, it’s the same thing 🙂 I’ll have to check on the size. I believe the standard size is 7 oz.