This Black Raspberry Cream Pie is cool, refreshing and creamy. Serve it frozen or allow it to thaw and enjoy the fluffy mousse filling!
Black Raspberry Cream Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 10 oz jar black raspberry spread
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until evenly coated. Press into a 9" pie pan. Bake at 375 for 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add black raspberry spread. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon mixture into cooled pie shell. Cover and freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries. Can be served frozen (remove from freezer for about 10 minutes to soften for easier slicing) or thawed but still cool. Keep refrigerated.
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: slow cooker or pressure cooker recipe - January 14, 2020
- Crockpot Express Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans - January 2, 2020
- The Best of 2019: Reader Favorites - December 28, 2019