This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Skip the store bought crusts and make this buttery and delicious no bake Graham Cracker Crust instead!
Most of the time, when I’m making a pie it’s a no bake pie. That means most of my pies have a no bake graham cracker crust. Sometimes I’ll buy them from the store and sometimes I’ll make a homemade crust.
A homemade graham cracker crust is so much better than the thin ones you buy at the grocery store. They are buttery and delicious-and you can control the size of the pie and thickness of the crust.
Ingredients for No Bake Graham Cracker Crust
- graham cracker sheets-typically I use regular graham crackers, but the chocolate ones are great, too!
Start by using a food processor to pulse the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Just a few short pulses will do it.
Once the crackers have been processed, then add the sugar and butter to the food processor. Pulse gently until well combined.
The final step (if you are using this as a no bake graham cracker crust) is to press it evenly into a pie plate. Use the bottom of a cup to help press it down evenly. Push the crumbs up the sides of the pie as well.
Now your crust is ready to fill with all sorts of delicious no bake pie fillings! Here are a few of my favorite no bake pie recipes that would be perfect for this crust:
- Chocolate Mint Mousse Pie (use chocolate graham crackers for this one)
- Triple Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Strawberry Mousse Pie
- Orange Creamsicle Pie
- Eggnog Pie
If you want the crust that holds together more firmly, you can bake the crust at 350 for about 8 minutes. If it’s crumbly but you really don’t want to bake it, try adding a bit more butter and then chill before using.
No Bake Graham Cracker Crust
- 10-12 graham crackers depending on the size of your pie plate
- 4 Tbsp butter softened
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 10-12 graham crackers, 4 Tbsp butter, 3 Tbsp granulated sugarPrepare the crust by placing graham crackers in a food processor and pulsing until fine crumbs have formed. Add butter and sugar and pulse until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate.
- For a less crumbly crust that holds together well, bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until golden. If the crust is a bit crumbly and you don’t want to bake it, add a little more butter and then chill before using.