This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
My poor husband. He just wants a plain old piece of pumpkin pie. Unfortunately for him, I’m not really a fan of pumpkin pie, unless it’s buried in whipped cream. As a matter of fact, I have a roundup of One Dozen Alternatives to Pumpkin Pie that I put together in time for Thanksgiving this year. Honestly, doesn’t this Turtle Pumpkin Pie look so much better than ordinary pie anyway? And the best part (well, other than the fact that it’s dripping with caramel) is that it’s a no-bake pie. Those are my favorite.
Turtle Pumpkin PieFrom Kraft Recipes
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup Heath Toffee bits, optional
- POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping onto bottom of pie crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- BEAT next 5 ingredients in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping, caramel topping and nuts or toffee bits just before serving.