If you’re looking for a way to bring some fun color and delicious flavor to the table for Halloween or Thanksgiving this year, you’ve got to try this Pumpkin Pie Punch!
Pumpkin Pie Punch? Isn’t that taking the whole “pumpkin spice” thing a bit too far?
I know it might sound a little weird at first, but the flavors of fall are all wrapped up in this tasty drink. Plus, anything with cream soda in it gets a thumbs up from me. I just love that creamy, smooth flavor. If you still think it’s a bit too much pumpkin for you, try the ice cream punch version instead.
You only need three ingredients for this easy fall punch: apple cider, cream soda and pumpkin puree. Of course, it’s prettier and more fun with a generous dollop of whipped cream on top!
Make sure you are getting regular pumpkin puree, rather than pumpkin pie filling. Go with canned pumpkin to make this an easy recipe to put together quickly. However, if you prefer to make your own pumpkin puree, that’s fine, too. I love how easy it is to make with my pressure cooker! Click here to see how to make Crockpot Express Pumpkin Puree!
Mix the chilled ingredients in a large bowl, pour into glasses and then top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice for a punch of that yummy pumpkin pie flavor!
Pumpkin Pie Punch
- 1 cup pumpkin puree chilled
- 2 cups cream soda chilled
- 2 cups spiced apple cider chilled
- whipped cream for topping
- pumpkin spice for topping
- Place pumpkin in a bowl. Add spiced apple cider and whisk well.
- Add cream soda. Stir lightly and pour into a glass.
- Top glass with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.
Don’t forget to pin this Pumpkin Pie Punch to save it for your holiday dinner menu!
Looking for more great punch recipes? This Cranberry Punch is one of my favorites for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Crockpot Express Cranberry Sauce - October 14, 2019
- How to Cook a Turkey FAST: 90 minute turkey recipe - October 8, 2019
- Crockpot Express Pumpkin Pie Bites - October 1, 2019