Celebrate the holidays with this Cranberry Punch! It’s the perfect complement to your big meal.
If you’re not a fan of cranberry jelly or tart cranberry sauce, there’s another way to get the traditional fruit on the table this year. I made this Cranberry Punch for a family birthday last week as a test run for Thanksgiving. It was popular with both the kids and the adults!
Isn’t it just gorgeous? The color is so pretty and looks great for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. There’s something about punch-it just make a meal more “special.” Cranberry punch is a great combination of tart and sweet with a pleasant amount of fizzy-ness. I was cracking up about the “lip print” made of bubbles in the middle of the glass, though. 😀
The fresh cranberries on top are not totally necessary, but they are so pretty! I didn’t try it, but I’ll bet you can freeze the berries and then add them instead of using ice to keep the punch cool! Or, you can use a beverage dispenser like this one that has an ice core. Plus, when the punch is gone, you can always use them for something else like Cranberry Salsa. (I know it sounds weird, but cranberries and jalapenos really do go together in an amazing way.)
- 2 bottles sparkling cider I used the apple cranberry flavor
- 1 2- liter lemon/lime soda
- 1 can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 small bag of fresh cranberries
- Mix together the cider, soda and juice, then top with cranberries. Serve cold!
We had about 25 people at the party and added another 2 liter of soda to help stretch it a bit as the punch was getting low. It still tasted great, just a little less tart and cranberry-ish. 🙂 I’m looking forward to having it again next week!
For more great drink options like this Cranberry Punch, check these out:
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Crockpot Express Cranberry Sauce - October 14, 2019
- How to Cook a Turkey FAST: 90 minute turkey recipe - October 8, 2019
- Crockpot Express Pumpkin Pie Bites - October 1, 2019