Oreo Fluff is an easy, five ingredient dessert that’s perfect for summer-no baking needed!
This. Is. Heavenly. As in, they surely serve it for dessert in Heaven. Our family’s favorite frosting is Cool Whip and vanilla pudding (which is what makes the infamous Earthquake Cake so glorious) so I knew this would be tasty. I think Oreo Fluff may be my new favorite dessert.
The great thing about Oreo Fluff (or any kind of fluff dessert) is the short ingredients list. Most of the time, I already have the ingredients in my pantry and fridge, which makes this a dessert for last minute company or that time you forgot about the work potluck. 😉
Normally, I make this with white chocolate pudding mix. If you’ve never had white chocolate pudding before, you need to get some and try this recipe. However, it’s not always easy to find. This time around I had to settle for vanilla instead. It works just as well, honestly.
Start by mixing the milk and pudding until smooth. Let it set for a few minutes.
Then gently fold in the whipped topping.
Add the crushed Oreos and mini marshmallows, folding them in gently.
Chill and then serve! You can eat it right away, but it’s so much better after a few hours or even the next day (as I discovered while eating the little leftovers we had.)
- 1 box (3.4 oz) white chocolate instant pudding mix or vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping
- 24 Oreo cookies crushed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk and let set for 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Add Oreos and marshmallows, stir gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Have you ever been to Disneyland and eaten at the Red Rose Tavern? This is pretty much the same thing as the “gray stuff” they serve for dessert there! 🙂 Make sure you pin this Oreo Fluff recipe for later!
Post updated 6/2019
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: slow cooker or pressure cooker recipe - January 14, 2020
- Crockpot Express Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans - January 2, 2020
- The Best of 2019: Reader Favorites - December 28, 2019