Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature leave them out for 15 minutes on your counter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugars. Add in the pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix only until combined. Add chocolate chips and mix in with a spatula or by hand.
- Drop the a spoonful of cookies onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden. Remove cookies and let them cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.