This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Snickers Pie is the perfect no bake dessert. It’s a creamy pie version of a caramel apple!
Can I make this the day before serving?
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 medium green apples diced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 20 mini Snickers chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Spread the Snickers over the pie crust. Layer apples on top, drizzle with caramel.
- Combine Cool Whip and condensed milk in a small bowl and then spread over the Snickers and apples.
- Drizzle with caramel and a few more Snickers. Put in refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Serve cold.