Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 pounds chicken breast , tenderloins or boneless thighs
- 2 tbsp corn starch , optional
- Pour pineapple into slow cooker.
- Mix soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl
- Place chicken over pineapple and pour soy sauce mixture over it
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours
- To thicken the cooking juice for a sauce, pour it into a small saucepan and add corn starch. Simmer for a few minutes until it reaches desired thickness.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with white rice.