Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3 cups cut-up cantaloupe
- 1 quart strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup pineapple, cut
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups cut-up honeydew melon
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 3 minutes or until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- In 3-quart trifle bowl, layer cantaloupe and strawberries. Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries. Layer mangoes, blueberries and honeydew over cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.