This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Feed a crowd with this simple summer fruit salad with creamy lime dressing. Tangy and sweet, it pairs perfectly with all kinds of summer fruits!
Summer Fruits with Creamy Lime Dressing
Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 3 cups cut up cantaloupe
- 1 qt strawberries quartered
- 2 cups cut up honeydew
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup cut up pineapple
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 3 minutes or until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- In 3-quart trifle bowl, layer cantaloupe and strawberries. Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries.
- Layer honeydew, blueberries and pineapple over cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.