Candy Bar Stuffed Cookies will literally take you five minutes to prep and ten minutes to bake. They are perfect for cookie exchanges or baking with the kids!
Christmas is less than a week away and we’re in the final rush of gift buying, partying, light-seeing and house cleaning! I’m posting one last Christmas cookie to help with your final baking before the big day. This is a simple recipe (it’s a bit of a stretch to even call it a recipe) that I found in an old Taste of Home magazine. Candy Bar Stuffed Cookies will literally take you five minutes to prep and ten minutes to bake. They are perfect for cookie exchanges or baking with the kids!
I love how a simple store-bought dough can be tweaked just a little to create a whole bunch of different cookie recipes! Remember the Easy Turtle Cookies I posted a couple weeks ago? They started with the same dough. I actually made them on the same day I made these colorful Candy Bar Stuffed Cookies. Simple is my thing, after all. 🙂
Candy Bar Stuffed Cookies
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup flour
- 24 mini candy bars Snickers are perfect for this!
- red and green colored sugar
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cookie dough and flour until combined.
- Shape about 2 tsp of dough around each candy bar. (You can also used full-sized candy bars that are cut up into 1 inch pieces)
- Roll in colored sugar
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges
Try this with other candy, too! Three Musketeers make for a sweet surprise as well!
Cookies are kinda my thing, so if you’re looking for some other cookie recipes for a cookie exchange, I GOT YOU.
- Easy Turtle Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
- Strawberry Lemon
- Cowboy Cookies
- Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- Chai Glazed Shortbread Cookies
- S’mores Cookies
You know what? I think it might be easier to just direct to you my entire Cookie Collection and then you can choose from there. 🙂 Click here to see all my cookie recipes—-> COOKIES
Happy baking and Merry Christmas!