This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
When I say these pies are “easy,” I’m not kidding. You can make these effortless mini pies with only three ingredients, or dress them up just a little bit.
I added two more things to mine to bring the ingredient list to a grand total of five. I dubbed them Candy Bar Caramel Apple Mini Pies and brought them to our Sunday School class this week.
Since they are filled with yogurt you can get away with eating one for breakfast, right? 😉
What you’ll need to make Mini Caramel Apple Pies
- mini graham cracker crusts
- Greek yogurt (I used apple pie flavored yogurt)
- Granny Smith apples
- fun-sized candy bars
- whipped cream
I made a bunch of these mini pies, but the recipe below is for a total of 6 mini pies. That’s how many come in a package of mini graham cracker pie crusts.
For the candy, you can use any fun-sized candy bar you like. This is another great way to use up any leftover Halloween candy!
I find these to be just the right size for a sweet treat! An added bonus is that they are made with satisfying Greek yogurt and lower in calories than a traditional slice of pie would be! My version is under 200 calories. Yum! 🙂
If you like this combination of flavors, try the slightly different (full sized) version called Snickers Pie!
Easy Caramel Apple Mini Pies
- 1 pkg 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 5 oz containers of Greek yogurt I used apple pie flavored yogurt
- 3 fun-sized candy bars roughly chopped
- 1/2 large Granny Smith apple peeled and diced
- whipped cream
- 2 5 oz containers of Greek yogurtScoop out the contents of both yogurt cups into a bowl.
- 3 fun-sized candy bars, 1/2 large Granny Smith appleStir in the candy bar and apple pieces.
- 1 pkg 6 mini graham cracker pie crustsScoop the mixture evenly into the 6 pie crusts.
- whipped creamTop with whipped cream and garnish with candy bar pieces or dust with cinnamon.
This post was originally sponsored by Keebler
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes - March 21, 2023
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Berries and Cream - March 3, 2023
- Crockpot Express Glazed Carrots - February 24, 2023
This looks so amazing! I need to try it!