This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
When I say these pies are “easy,” I’m not kidding. You can make these effortless mini pies with only three ingredients, or dress them up just a little bit. I added two more things to mine to bring the ingredient list to a grand total of five. I dubbed them Candy Bar Caramel Apple Mini Pies and brought them to our Sunday School class this week. Since they are filled with Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt you can get away with eating one for breakfast, right? 😉
I made a bunch of these mini pies, but the recipe below is for a total of 6 mini pies. That’s how many come in a package of Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust. For the candy, you can use any fun-sized candy bar you like. There are plenty of them around in the stores right now, and after Halloween, they’ll be even cheaper!
Easy Caramel Apple Mini Pies
- 1 pkg of 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 cartons of Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
- 1 can Reddi-wip®
- 3 fun-sized candy bars roughly chopped
- 1/2 large Granny Smith apple peeled and diced
- Scoop out the contents of both yogurt cups into a bowl.
- Stir in the candy bar and apple pieces.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the 6 pie crusts.
- Top with the Reddi-wip® and garnish with candy bar pieces or dust with cinnamon.
I find these to be just the right size for a sweet treat! An added bonus is that they are made with satisfying Greek yogurt and lower in calories than a traditional slice of pie would be! My version is just 230 calories. Yum 🙂
I found everything I needed for these mini pies at Wal-Mart. My local store isn’t a Super Wal-Mart, so there was no special display, but yours might have one in the dairy section. I found everything I needed right in the refrigerated aisle. Including a little boy who thought it was SO FUNNY to jump in front of me every time I tried to take a picture!
Find more #EffortlessPies inspiration here!