This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
When I say these pies are “easy,” I’m not kidding. You can make these effortless mini pies with only three ingredients, or dress them up just a little bit. I added two more things to mine to bring the ingredient list to a grand total of five. I dubbed them Candy Bar Caramel Apple Mini Pies and brought them to our Sunday School class this week. Since they are filled with Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt you can get away with eating one for breakfast, right? 😉
I made a bunch of these mini pies, but the recipe below is for a total of 6 mini pies. That’s how many come in a package of Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust. For the candy, you can use any fun-sized candy bar you like. There are plenty of them around in the stores right now, and after Halloween, they’ll be even cheaper!
Easy Caramel Apple Mini Pies
- 1 pkg of 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 cartons of Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
- 1 can Reddi-wip®
- 3 fun-sized candy bars roughly chopped
- 1/2 large Granny Smith apple peeled and diced
- Scoop out the contents of both yogurt cups into a bowl.
- Stir in the candy bar and apple pieces.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the 6 pie crusts.
- Top with the Reddi-wip® and garnish with candy bar pieces or dust with cinnamon.
I find these to be just the right size for a sweet treat! An added bonus is that they are made with satisfying Greek yogurt and lower in calories than a traditional slice of pie would be! My version is just 230 calories. Yum 🙂
I found everything I needed for these mini pies at Wal-Mart. My local store isn’t a Super Wal-Mart, so there was no special display, but yours might have one in the dairy section. I found everything I needed right in the refrigerated aisle. Including a little boy who thought it was SO FUNNY to jump in front of me every time I tried to take a picture!
Find more #EffortlessPies inspiration here!