A perfect side dish when you’re pressed for time, Easy Buttered Noodles come together in a snap and kids love them, too!
Last week, I shared this recipe for Easy Buttered Noodles during a Facebook live video. I tend to drop the ball when it comes to planning side dishes for our meals every week. It takes so much brain power to come up with dinners that I can’t ever remember to think through the rest of the meal. Buttered noodles are becoming a quick backup for the nights when I have failed to plan. This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I use No Yolks noodles for this recipe. They come in Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings and even Stir-fry. For this recipe I use the Broad noodles. They cook up quickly and stay fluffy and tender because they are such a good quality noodle. I know we usually think of noodles for casseroles or stroganoff, but they can easily stand alone as well! Be sure to scroll down below the recipe card to see more great ideas for No Yolks noodles!
Easy Buttered Noodles
- 1 bag (8 oz) Broad No Yolks noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
- Gently stir in butter, cheese and parsley flakes, until well coated. Serve hot!
How easy is that? I’ve even made extra and reheated them later for additional meals and they still taste great. If you really love butter, feel free to add a bit more. One note regarding the cheese: it’s definitely worth it to spend a little extra and buy the block of Parmesan cheese. Grate the cheese fresh for the best flavor. It’s just stronger and keeps that fantastic salty flavor! I suppose in a pinch you can do with grated or powdered stuff, but it won’t be the same, trust me! 🙂
Here’s another idea from the No Yolks website that I plan to try soon! My family loves anything taco flavored!
I asked around and got some more great ideas from my blogging buddies for recipes using No Yolks noodles. We all need some new inspiration, don’t we? I think the beef and broccoli noodles look amazing!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Skillet
- Creamy Chicken Noodles
- Quick Beef and Broccoli Noodles
- Easy Stovetop Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy One Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles
- Creamy Beef Noodle Bake
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Amish Yumasetti Casserole
- Steakhouse Beef Tip Noodles
- Easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: slow cooker or pressure cooker recipe - January 14, 2020
- Crockpot Express Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans - January 2, 2020
- The Best of 2019: Reader Favorites - December 28, 2019