This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
A perfect side dish when you’re pressed for time, Easy Buttered Noodles come together in a snap and kids love them, too!
Last week, I shared this recipe for Easy Buttered Noodles during a Facebook live video. I tend to drop the ball when it comes to planning side dishes for our meals every week. It takes so much brain power to come up with dinners that I can’t ever remember to think through the rest of the meal. Buttered noodles are becoming a quick backup for the nights when I have failed to plan.
I use No Yolks noodles for this recipe. They come in Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings and even Stir-fry. For this recipe I use the Broad noodles.
They cook up quickly and stay fluffy and tender. I know we usually think of noodles for casseroles or stroganoff, but they can easily stand alone as well!
I’ve made extra and reheated them later for additional meals and they still taste great. If you really love butter, feel free to add a bit more. One note regarding the cheese: it’s definitely worth it to spend a little extra and buy the block of Parmesan cheese.
Grate the cheese fresh for the best flavor. It’s just stronger and keeps that fantastic salty flavor! I suppose in a pinch you can do with grated or powdered stuff, but it won’t be the same, trust me! 🙂
Easy Buttered Noodles
- 1 bag (8 oz) Broad No Yolks noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
- Gently stir in butter, cheese and parsley flakes, until well coated. Serve hot!
I asked around and got some more great ideas from my blogging buddies for recipes using No Yolks noodles. We all need some new inspiration, don’t we? I think the beef and broccoli noodles look amazing!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Skillet
- Creamy Chicken Noodles
- Quick Beef and Broccoli Noodles
- Easy Stovetop Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy One Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles
- Creamy Beef Noodle Bake
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Amish Yumasetti Casserole
- Steakhouse Beef Tip Noodles
- Easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
This post was originally sponsored by No Yolks