This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Position the oven racks in the center of the oven.
- Place the eggs parallel to the bars on the racks.
- Place a baking sheet pan in the bottom of the oven (just in case an egg breaks).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When the eggs are done, fill a large bowl with ice water and move the eggs into the bowl.
- Peel the eggs as soon as they’re cool enough to handle, then return them to the ice water to thoroughly chill. The eggs are easier to peel if they are allowed to chill in the water for at least 10 minutes.