This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Warm Swiss Sweet Onion Dip
- 1 large sweet onion chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise use full fat- the low fat kind breaks and turns into a greasy puddle
- 6 oz. shredded Swiss cheese buy the block and shred it fresh!
- Mix ingredients in a 9 inch pie dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, or until browned on top and bubbly.
- Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to crisp and finish browning.
- Serve with hearty crackers like Triscuits.
Please disregard my obvious lack of a manicure. 😉 Where else are you going to get an appetizer recipe with only 3 ingredients? You can throw this together in minutes and then let the oven do the work. I wish you could smell my house right now! Yum.
If you like this Warm Swiss Sweet Onion Dip I have a feeling you’ll really like this one, too: