This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
If you are looking to feed a small army with something that will generally appeal to all tastes, this is the recipe for you! I will have leftovers for the next week at least! Good thing my mom is out of town and I can bring pity food to my dad. Otherwise, my two week work out will be pointless! In the photo, it looks as if it’s in a regular 9×13 dish. There’s no way. I used one of those take and toss style deep dish lasagna pans and it was full. So plan accordingly!
1 lb bow tie pasta
1 lb mild pork sausage
1 large onion, medium size chopped
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
1 lb cubed cooked ham
1/2-1 lb of sliced pepperoni
3 (8 ounce) bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
6 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dent é.
2. Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
3. In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
4. Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
5. 1st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
6. 2nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, ham.
7. 3rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni(completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
8. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
9. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes - March 21, 2023
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Berries and Cream - March 3, 2023
- Crockpot Express Glazed Carrots - February 24, 2023
Leave a Reply