This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
A delicious blend of salty and sweet, Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark is a great food gift or party snack!
I pinned this delicious looking snack months ago, and I finally had a chance to try it! Wowzers! I love a good candy bark, and this one is the easiest yet!
It comes together in ten minutes and the ingredients are all items you most likely have in your pantry already. The only thing I changed from the original is I eliminated the sea salt.
Not really on purpose- I forgot to salt it as it was cooling. I’m thinking that Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark will be my new “go-to” party snack!
Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark
- 8 ounces mini pretzels broken but not crushed (about half a bag)
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 bag
- sea salt optional
- 8 ounces mini pretzelsPreheat oven to 375° and line baking sheet aluminum foil or parchment paper. Line the bottom of the pan with the broken pretzel pieces and set aside.
- 1 cup butter, 1 cup brown sugarIn a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and brown sugar. When it starts to gently bubble, let it cook for 3 minutes without stirring. Immediately pour the hot caramel mixture over the pretzels back and forth to mostly cover the pretzel pieces. (It will all cook together in the oven so don't worry if there are some empty spots.)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, sea saltBake for 5 minutes and then remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips over the toffee and pretzels. Let sit for 2-3 minutes until they are soft enough to spread with a spatula. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Let the whole pan cool to room temperature and place in the refrigerator or freezer to harden the chocolate completely. Break apart into pieces and serve.