This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This simple recipe for OREO Marshmallow Brownies will satisfy all your chocolate cravings!
I am going to knock your socks off! Well, at least ruin your New Year’s resolutions for losing weight and eating better. Because these decadent, ooey-gooey OREO Marshmallow Brownies stuffed with America’s favorite cookie are enough to pull you right off the wagon. Already. Sorry.
I was looking through old posts on the site that needed to be updated with new photos and these brownies stood out to me. The recipe was so simple and I remember them being so gooey and delicious. The timing was perfect, because we had a dessert fellowship at church this last week, and I needed to make something anyway. I try not to make desserts that will just be sitting around the house, because I have ZERO will power. None. Zilch. So I whipped up a batch, snapped some new (and much prettier) photos and brought them to church. They were quickly gobbled up!
Mmmm….just look at that layer of marshmallow creme! While I love a brownie that’s still warm from the oven, you’re going to want to let these cool a bit before serving. Otherwise, the marshmallow will end up a stringy, sticky mess. It’s already nearly impossible to get off the spoon and onto the batter in the pan, so don’t add to your frustration. 🙂
OREO Marshmallow Brownies
- 1 brownie mix or your favorite brownie recipe
- 16-20 OREO cookies roughly chopped into quarters
- 1 jar 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make brownie mix according to instructions (make it with 2 eggs)
- Spread 1/2 of the batter in a greased 9x13 baking pan
- Place quartered cookies on the brownie batter
- Drop fluff by spoon fulls on top of the cookies. It's sticky!
- Spread the rest of the batter over the cookies and marshmallow fluff
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely before serving!
If you like these OREO Marshmallow Brownies, check out these other rich desserts!
- Crockpot Express Apricot Chicken - May 15, 2023
- Sweet and Spicy Carrots - May 4, 2023
- Biscoff Cake Recipe - May 2, 2023
Gaye @CalmHealthySexy says
Girl, you’re killing me with this! Doing Whole30 this month and should NOT be looking at gooey brownie videos – lol!
Nicole Burkholder says
Haha! I’m living vicariously through my computer screen 🙂 Sorry to be extra temptation to you! 😀