This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Oreo Dip is the perfect cookies and cream treat! Serve with cookies and fresh fruit as a sweet appetizer or dessert.
In southern California, where I live, spring lasts for about two weeks and then we seem to skip straight ahead to summer. To avoid running the a/c for 9 months out of the year, I tend to make a lot of slow cooker recipes and no bake desserts like Oreo Dip.
This yummy Cookies and Cream Dip is perfect for summer picnics and BBQ’s. Honestly, it’s good all year round, so just change up the sprinkles on top to suit the season. If you are looking for more red, white and blue ideas, check out all my “patriotic posts” for summer fun!
- powdered sugar
- heavy cream
- Oreo pudding mix
- powdered sugar
Start by placing the powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and heavy cream into your mixer. Mix on high until smooth.
Next, add the Oreo Pudding Mix to the bowl. Add the milk and mix again until smooth.
Slowly add additional powdered sugar until you get the consistency you like for dipping. Scoop it into a bowl and top with sprinkles for any holiday or season.
What should I serve with Oreo Dip?
This sweet cookies and cream flavored dip is perfect for serving with regular or golden Oreo cookies. It’s also great with fresh fruit like strawberries and grapes. Another cookie option would be vanilla wafer cookies or graham crackers. Personally, I love the graham Scooby Snacks-they are sturdy and hold up well for dipping.
Do I need to keep this sweet dip refrigerated?
Yes. If you don’t intend to serve the Oreo Dip right away, you need to put it into the refrigerator. You can also make it ahead of time, which is great for parties. Just don’t add the sprinkles until it’s time to serve. Be sure to seal it in an airtight container.
Keep in mind, the colder it is, the stiffer it will be. So before serving, pull it out for a little while to get it closer to room temperature. You can also thin it out by adding a splash of milk until it gets to the correct consistency.
More delicious dip recipes perfect for parties and summer BBQ’s:
Cookies and Cream Oreo Dip
- 2 cups powdered sugar (divided)
- 1/2 cup butter one stick
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Oreo Pudding Mix half of a 4.2 oz. Box
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons heavy creamStart by placing 1 cup of powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and heavy cream into your mixer.
- Mix on high until smooth.
- 1/4 cup Oreo Pudding Mix, 1 tablespoon milkAdd in your pudding mix and milk. Mix until well combined.
- 2 cups powdered sugarAdd in your additional powdered sugar slowly until the mixture becomes thick (consistency of icing). Use more/less based on your preference and taste.
- sprinklesTop with sprinkles.
- Serve with cookies and fresh fruit for dipping. Keep refrigerated. See notes for more details.