Only four ingredients go into this easy Piña Colada Fruit Dip that’s great for summer picnics and BBQ’s!
I love to keep easy recipes like this Piña Colada Fruit Dip on hand for summer entertaining. It takes maybe five minutes to throw together. Choose your favorite fruits for dipping and people will be asking you for the recipe!
I originally made this dip back in 2013 when my little brother FINALLY brought home his girl to meet the family! (It had been rumored that she didn’t really exist, since none of us had seen her in person and things are so easy with Photoshop these days.)
We had a casual family get-together to get to know her. I saw a similar recipe in Taste of Home and thought it would be perfect for the evening. Oh, and Garret and Anna recently celebrated their 5th anniversary and the birth of their first son, Harvey. Obviously, it was really good fruit dip.
Another good party dip to serve with fruit would be my Easy S’mores Dip! That one hits the chocolate cravings as well.
Piña Colada Fruit Dip
- 1 8 oz container whipped cream cheese (this is so much easier to stir together than the regular stuff) (this is so much easier to stir together than the block style)
- 1 7 oz container marshmallow creme
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy. Add the pineapple and coconut, mix. Chill at least 2 hours for best results.
- Serve chilled with your favorite fruits, wafer cookies, graham crackers or marshmallows.
I’ve served mine with strawberries, bananas, fresh pineapple, wafer cookies, graham crackers, blueberries…you get the idea. It’s good with just about anything.
I got to use one of my favorite kitchen gadgets while preparing the pineapple. Have you seen one of these? You just chop off the top of the pineapple, then stick this on top and twist until it reaches the bottom. Pull out the center and you have perfect rings. Then you can drink the juice straight out of the hollowed pineapple. Yum!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!