This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Throw these 3 ingredients into the slow cooker and you’ve got a perfect party food ready to go! Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Meatballs are a party favorite.
What you need for Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
- Frozen Meatballs
- Heinz Chili Sauce
- Grape Jelly
Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
- 16 oz frozen meatballs or cooked homemade meatballs
- 1/4 cup chili sauce I use Heinz
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- Place the frozen meatballs in the bottom of the pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chili sauce, grape jelly and water or broth, until most of the chunks are smoothed out and the sauce is easy to pour.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs. Gently stir so that they are all coated evenly.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Sauce with thicken and get sticky as it cools
- Serve over rice or noodles for a complete meal
- Serve with toothpicks for an easy appetizer