This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This 4 ingredient recipe for Frozen Ravioli Lasagna is a quick and delicious twist on classic lasagna with layers of pasta, sauce and cheese prepped in minutes!
This “shortcut” meal is one of those dinners that you can make when you just don’t have the energy to deal with…everything. 🙂 I like to keep the ingredients for Frozen Ravioli Lasagna on hand so I always have an easy dinner ready to go.
Ingredients needed for Frozen Ravioli Lasagna
- frozen ravioli-often there are flavor options like cheese, spinach or sausage
- pasta sauce-use your own homemade spaghetti sauce or buy your favorite jar of sauce
- mozzarella cheese-for better looking layers and topping, use freshly shredded cheese; however for speedy prep, pre-shredded works just as well
- Parmesan cheese-shaved Parmesan has a nice punchy flavor and works well for topping
Grease a 9×13 cooking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread a small amount of pasta sauce in the bottom of the pan.
Place one layer of frozen ravioli in the sauce on the bottom of the pan.
Cover with another layer of sauce (half of what’s left) and half of the mozzarella cheese.
Repeat steps 2-4 to add another layer of ravioli, sauce and cheese. Then top with Parmesan, cover with foil and bake.
Uncover and bake for about 10 more minutes until bubbly and hot in the center. Serve with salad and breadsticks for a quick and easy meal!
Frozen Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 25 oz. bag frozen ravioli any variety you prefer; sizes may vary
- 1 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 1 25 oz. bag frozen ravioli, 1 24 oz. jar marinara sauce, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheeseSpread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers, starting with ravioli and ending with the rest of the mozzarella. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and then bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until hot in the center. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.