Chicken Enchilada Puffs are the perfect dinner for busy weeknights. With just a few ingredients, you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken Enchilada Puffs
- 2 pkg jumbo crescent rolls or use 2 crescent dough sheets
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Colby Jack shredded cheese divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced or shredded ( I used leftover Rotisserie chicken)
- 2/3 cup enchilada or taco sauce we love Taco Bell's mild sauce!
- 1 tbsp enchilada or taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375° and line 2 cookie sheets with foil
- Place cream cheese and 1 cup cheese in small bowl and microwave for about 30-40 seconds, to soften.
- Add seasoning mix, sauce and chicken to cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Unroll crescent rolls on prepared pan.
- Scoop 1 large heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture into the center of the wide end of the crescent roll.
- Pull outer corners of the crescent roll over the chicken mixture, and then roll up to completely enclose the filling.
- Sprinkle tops of puffs with additional shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
If you like Chicken Enchilada Puffs, I think you’ll also want to try these Easy Meatball Pockets! Same idea, different filling (I’m all about easy dinners around here!)