Enjoy this creamy and family-friendly Eggnog Punch during the holidays this season! It’s perfect for office or classroom parties.
Creamy Eggnog Punch
- 2 quarts French vanilla or cinnamon ice cream
- 2 quarts eggnog chilled
- 1 liter cream soda chilled
- candy canes
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Place ice cream in an extra-large punch bowl. Add half the eggnog. Stir and mash mixture using a potato masher until ice cream is melted and mixture is well combined.
- Stir in remaining eggnog. Slowly pour in cream soda, stirring to combine.
- To each glass add a peppermint stick, cinnamon stick, or candy cane. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon (about 1/8 teaspoon per serving)
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Twice Baked Potatoes - January 24, 2020
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: slow cooker or pressure cooker recipe - January 14, 2020
- Crockpot Express Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans - January 2, 2020