This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Give someone you love a sweet treat with this easy and creamy White Chocolate Valentine Fudge!
Fudge is such an easy treat to make and when you add colors and sprinkles, it’s ideal for any holiday. This recipe for White Chocolate Valentine Fudge uses sweetened condensed milk to yield a very creamy fudge that doesn’t require a candy thermometer.
Start by gathering your ingredients: white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, salt, food coloring and sprinkles for whatever holiday you’re celebrating.
Mix half of the chips and milk together in a bowl with a pinch of salt and microwave in short bursts to melt.
Stir in half the vanilla and the food coloring until it’s as dark as you prefer.
Spread the colored layer into a prepared pan and cool for 30 minutes. After it’s set, mix up the second bowl with the rest of the ingredients and spread over the set colored layer.
Top with sprinkles and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Be sure to line your pan with parchment paper because it makes it much easier to remove from the pan and cut into squares.
I have another version of this easy fudge recipe that features peppermint. I like to make it around the holidays as an easy treat to bring to Christmas cookie exchanges and parties. Click here to see the recipe for my Easy Peppermint Fudge!
White Chocolate Valentine Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips divided
- 1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk divided
- red food coloring
- 1 tsp vanilla extract divided
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips with half the can of condensed milk and a pinch of salt
- Microwave the mixture for 20 seconds at a time, stirring between each set until melted and smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 2 drop of red food coloring (add more if you want a darker pink color)
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and chill for 30 minutes
- Put the remaining chips, condensed milk and another pinch of salt in a separate bowl and repeat the melting process
- Stir in the other 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and then pour the white fudge mixture over the set pink layer in the pan
- Decorate with Valentine sprinkles
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours, and then remove from the pan and cut into squares to serve
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes - March 21, 2023
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Berries and Cream - March 3, 2023
- Crockpot Express Glazed Carrots - February 24, 2023
Leave a Reply