Only 4 ingredients and a few minutes in the oven and you’ve got dinner ready! Buttery Baked Shrimp is a perfect weeknight meal.
I found myself actually looking forward to this blog post when I woke up this morning. This just might be a very fun project! It’s nice to carve out some time for myself each day. We’ll see if it lasts….
Spoiler alert-it lasted. This was Day 2 and now, five years later, I’m finally updating the post with new pictures. 🙂
Today, I’m posting something I’ve used several times already. Prior to this pin, which is a picture and description only, I’d never made shrimp at home before. It was always a little intimidating, and it’s too expensive to mess up! But this recipe is a no-brainer! Buttery, lemony, goodness-you won’t miss the breading on this shrimp! Go ahead and pay extra for the de-veined and peeled shrimp. It will make this a FAST meal. There’s nothing grosser than eating something with its legs still attached. *shivers*
Buttery Baked Shrimp
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 pkt Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (one stick)
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Cover with the lemon slices
- Spread the shrimp over the lemon slices in one layer
- Sprinkle seasoning over the shrimp as evenly as possible
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the shrimp
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and translucent
If you like Buttery Baked Shrimp like this, I know you’ll love these other shrimp recipes!
I wouldn’t have guessed that the first recipe on my site would be sea food, but then again, I wouldn’t have guessed that I would eventually consider myself to be a food blogger! 🙂 Things happen, lives change, but a great recipe-that lasts forever. Enjoy!