Tender, moist and full of sweet corn, Cornbread Casserole is the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving!
There has to be a better name for this side dish. Cornbread Casserole just doesn’t really seem right. My brother said I should have described it as a very moist corn bread, because trying to explain it didn’t sound appetizing.
- 1 can (15 oz) cream corn
- 1 can (15 oz) corn drained
- 1 box (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl until moistened completely.
- Pour into a 9x9 baking pan and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until set and slightly crispy around the edges.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Originally posted 11/2012, updated 11/2019; linking up with Meal Plan Monday
Latest posts by Nicole Burkholder (see all)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: slow cooker or pressure cooker recipe - January 14, 2020
- Crockpot Express Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans - January 2, 2020
- The Best of 2019: Reader Favorites - December 28, 2019