Crockpot Express Pizza Pasta
Crockpot Express Pizza Pasta is a family friendly dinner that you can easily adjust with your own favorite pizza toppings! Serve with breadsticks and salad for a satisfying and delicious dinner.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 oz sausage crumbles cooked
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced olives
- 20-30 pepperoni slices divided
- 1 lb pasta (we use rigatoni)
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
Add the first 8 ingredients to the pot (everything but the cheese.) Set aside some pepperoni slices for later. Stir together to mix well.
Close the lid, set the steam release valve to closed and press Steam (high pressure.) Adjust time down to 5 minutes. Press Start/Stop.
When cooking cycle has ended, do a quick pressure release. Stir in most of the cheese, then add the rest to the top, along with the pepperoni slices that had been set aside. Close the lid for a couple minutes to melt the cheese.
Open back up and press Start/Stop to turn off the Keep Warm setting. Serve with garlic bread and salad for a quick and easy meal!
- If you are using vegetables like onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, etc. and you like them soft, you can cook them in a little butter or olive oil on the Brown/Saute setting before adding the other ingredients.
- If you can't find precooked sausage crumbles in the deli section, you can buy a pound of Italian sausage and cook it on Brown/Saute before adding the other ingredients.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 965mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 2.3mg