This easy, five minute recipe is perfect for Christmas parties. It's sweet, creamy and perfect with chocolate crackers or cookies!
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint
- 1 cup peppermint marshmallows
Mix the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese (it's easiest with a mixer). Beat in the peppermint extract.
Fold in the crushed peppermint and marshmallows. Sprinkle a little on top and serve with chocolate graham crackers!
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving for the best flavor (but you can certainly serve it right away.)
Allow to come to room temperature when serving to make it easier to dip/spread.