Banana Split Icebox Cake
he classic banana split flavors of strawberry, banana and pineapple take center stage in this easy no bake dessert. Banana Split Icebox Cake is perfect for summer BBQ’s and picnics!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 carton (16 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- Whole graham crackers (almost a whole box)
- 2-3 medium bananas , sliced thin
- Toppings: sliced bananas , sliced fresh strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate syrup
In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream, and pudding mix until blended. Fold in pineapple.
Line the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (or a large platter) with graham crackers.
Spread 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the crackers and top with banana slices. Repeat layers, ending with the pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight, which is best. Graham crackers should be soft.
Before serving, top with additional bananas and strawberries and drizzle with chocolate syrup.